Wednesday 30 January 2008

Moral Studies & Malaysian Studies........

This afternoon I got Moral Studies lecture at 3:30p.m. My moral lecturer said today she will help us do revision in moral studies and help us so that most of us can pass but the lecturer got give us revision but she very fast bring over the revision and all of us can’t do any notes. She only uses around 30 until 45 minutes to make the revision. In the 30 until 45 minutes she teaches around 19 chapters. You see how FAST my lecturer teaching!!! When we ask from her , she told all of us just now I told already and sorry can’t give to you all again!. So, we can’t do anything, we decide to take the notes from other Group. At 6p.m, I got another Lecture which is Malaysian Studies. My Malaysian Studies lecturer is very GOOD. She told us where the important part and ask us to take attention in the important part. She also told us that she want all of us can pass the exam that will be held on 11 February 2008 and she said that she know most of us don’t like the Malaysian Studies. So she choose to told us the important part and help us to pass the exam if not we need to pay RM300 FOR RESIT THE EXAM OR RM 100 FOR REPEAT THE COURSE!!!!

Lastly I will stop updating my blog for around 1 or 2 week cause in this few weeks I will go back to my hometown SIBU tommorow night for celebrating the coming CHINESE NEW YEAR & MAKE PREPARATION FOR MY FINAL EXAM WHICH WILL BE HELD ON 11/2 AND 12/2(THE FIFTH & SIXTH DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR).

1 comment:

afinatales said...

woahhhh....
u had ur malaysian studies dy???
was it hard....

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com