Saturday 12 January 2008

My Life in this few days.......

In this few days, my life is very simple. Most of the time I it for my studies cause this week I will have my quiz and the quiz finish on 12 Jan which is today. Within this few days, besides study I also went to the New Hyper Mall that near to my university. The new Hyper Mall called The Spring. The new hyper mall opened on 9 Jan 2008 but I went there on 10 Jan around 10:30a.m by walking cause the hyper mall near to my hostel. I goes to the hyper mall with my other 3 friends(William,Nick and Son Tong) which they also live in hostel. When we arrived the hyper mall, we saw inside of the hyper mall is full with people. Then, we made decision for shopping and visiting to see how many shops already opened in The Spring. The Spring had 3 floor and we walk from one floor to another floor. We noticed that most of the shops in The Spring are selling branded item especially for clothes. We also went to the Supermarket which name TAI KIONG. Inside the Supermarket, most of the items were import from other countries like:Taiwan, Australia and so on. As well as the supermarket also sold local items but the local item no as many as import items. After we shopping for almost 1 hours, we decide goes to the Food Bazaar for our lunch which also located inside The Spring. When we arrive the Food Bazaar, it is full with peoples and we can't find the seat. At that time, I had meet my another 2 friends(Timmy and Steven). After we wait for half an hour, luckily some one give their seat for us!!! Then, We quickly seat at the place and my another 4 friends(William,Nick, Son Tong and Timmy) goes to buy food!!! They also help me and Steven buy the food cause Steven and I need to take care the place for them if not we need stand for eating our lunch at there. All my friends took around half an Hour for buying the food. All of them buy the Hot Plate including me and Steven, but only William buy other food. He buy Indonesian Food for his lunch. The Hot Plate is expensive for me cause it charges me for RM6.80 for one plate!!! Luckily the food is nice. After having my lunch, I go to buy some drinks. I had order watermelon milk and the drinks cause me RM3.80. After that, William, Nick, Son Tong and I decide went back to hostel for rest. While Steven and Timmy continue their shopping. We arrive our Hostel at around 2:10p.m. So, I use my whole morning time in The Spring(the hyper mall).At night, I used the time for my studies cause the next day(11 Jan) I will having my MALAYSIAN STUDIES test. I studies the notes until 10p.m and I went to Common Longue for Chinese Movie and went to sleep at 12:15 midnight.

The next day morning I wake up early and do the preparation then I went to library for my last revision before the test. The test started at 2:30p.m but it had been postpone until 2:45p.m cause of some problems. When I get the Test Paper, I Saw the question and I felt Happy cause MOST of the question I know how to do it!!! Thanks God!!! So, I thinks I can get GOOD result in that test. The test ended at 4:30p.m but I finish early and pass the test paper to the examiner. After that, I went back to my hostel for rest and at around 4:25p.m(my hostel near my university) I goes for my Moral Studies lecture which will be start at 4:30p.m and finish at 6p.m. At that night, I studies my notes cause I will having my test this morning and I sleep Early at that night.

This morning I also wake up early and made final preparation for my Study and Information Skills before the test start. The test will start at 8:30a.m but badly it
POSTPONE again until 9a.m and it finished at 10:30a.m.The Test is quite OK for me cause I think I can pass the Test but If I want HIGH mark is quite difficult for me. So, This is my life for this few days.

2 comments:

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dominic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com