Monday 11 February 2008

Final Exam....

11 February and 12 February is the day of Final exam. In these two days, I need sit for 3 Subject which is MALAYSIAN STUDIES, MORAL STUDIES AND STUDY AND INFORMATION SKILL. Today (11/2) I sit for 2 subjects which is MALAYSIAN STUDIES and MORAL STUDIES. In these two subjects, the question is quite easy and for me I can do most of the question. This is because my roommate gave me some tips yesterday afternoon and most of the question is come from the tips which given by my roommate. For me the test today is OK but for overall I can't sure cause the final exam only 60 marks and another 40 mark I still don’t know. The lecturer said they can’t tell us because the mark need to keep in secret. Tomorrow (12/2) I will sit for my STUDY AND INFORMATION SKILL. The subject only needs to study a few part so that tonight I can update my blog. That all for this blog!!!

Lastly I may be stop updating my blog for around 1 month cause in this month I will go back to my hometown SIBU tomorrow afternoon for my semester break. I will continue to updating my blog after 22 March. Hope you all don’t mind!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com