Saturday 26 January 2008

Bad and Good News........

Last night, I heard one BAD news that two of my friends have fighting and they want to break their friendship. This morning (26/1) I saw them in our university library but both of them no speak to each other even greeting doesn’t have. At that time, I ask them what actually happened until they become like this. They told me just because of some cases but for me those cases is very small even can say no use. Why I will say like this? This is because this had happened to me few years ago. At that time, I had some problems with my friends. But my friends suggested me talk together so that we can know each other more. I agree the suggestion and we talk what we don’t like each other attitude. Finally, we become best friends than before. When I heard my friends fighting last night, I think actually what FRIENDSHIP is in my mind. I can’t get the answer even through most of my friends said I am very friendly and got many friends in Swinburne. In here, if you two have seen my blog I hope you don’t mind that the word I would like to tell you. Actually when I had trouble with my friends, my friends told me that something that I still remember until now. The word is no matter how you don’t like each other attitude you can tell him but you can’t ask him change because this is his own attitude that very hard to change. At that time, I think that if I have more friends how GOOD is it what for I want more one enemy. In here, if you two see this blog I hope you two can sit down and talk probably and become friends again. All this word suppose I tell them this morning but I don’t have that brave to told them so I chose to write this in my blog. Finally I hope that God will bless them so that both of them become friends again.

Before I finish my sharing, I also got ones GOOD news that in my hometown church Sacred Heart Cathedral, SIBU. The new Bishop had been elected and the new elected Bishop for SIBU Diocese is FR. JOSEPH HII TECK KWONG. He is good father and in here I hope the GOD will help him to become a GOOD BISHOP like now bishop Dominic Su. That all my sharing today, I hope you don't mind my sharing. In here I wish you all Have a nice day.

1 comment:

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com