Thursday 24 January 2008

Staying at MY Friend house for ONE night..........

Last night, my friend invited me and other 4 friends (NIC, SON TONG, JING TING AND YONG CHENG) went to my house for sleep and playing. My friend name is Ting Diong Hui. I know him since secondary school at Sibu.He is my classmate when we know each other in Sibu. Now, he also comes to Swinburne for studies but we two take different courses.He takes Foundation in Multimedia while I takes Foundation in Business. He late me one semester cause he need studies Intensive English. He asks my friends and I went to his house cause he now living alone and he felt boring. He comes to our Hostel at around 9p.m and bring all of us went to his house by car. Before we went to his house we went to KING CENTER which is ones of the food court near to my hostel. This is because My other friends haven't have their dinner yet and their just finish their lecture. He lives in Florida condominiums. At his house, my friends want go to swim at the swimming pool but unluckily tonight (23/1) raining then we decide to play computer games and saw the DVD movie. Because of the problems of no enough computers we decide to play the games by turn. We play the COUNTERSTRIKE games for around half an hour then I go to see movie, while my friends continue play the games. The movie is Chinese movie and it about love stories. We went to sleep around 12 midnight. The next day which is today (24/1), I wake up around 9a.m and I only saw Yong Cheng wake up and my other friends still sleeping. I decide to continue see the DVD MOVIE and Yong Cheng playing the computer games. Around 11a.m all my friends wake up and we went out for our lunch at the nearer food court which name “DA LIGHT” and it’s also near to my Hostel. After taking our lunch he sends all of us back to our hostel and we arrive at hostel around 1p.m then I made some preparation before I went to the lecture which will start at 3:30p.m. For that half day in my friends house I felt happy cause all of us feeling FUN playing at his house.

5 comments:

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dominic said...

HOW CAN U THINK LIKE THAT??? HAI, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER YOU AND THANK FOR YOU BELIEVE ME!!!haha......

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dominic said...

I KNOW!!!! If I don;t know How I become Your Friend?haha......haha....

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com