Monday 7 January 2008

Yesterday Life......

Yesterday morning I woke up at 6a.m and I quickly wash my face and dress up clothes cause it is Sunday. as usual i went to church with my friend bro.Steven but today my roommate(William) also follow us go to catholic church for mass. I feel happy today because he join Steven and I goes to mass. This is because of my roommate not Catholic, he is SIB. Furthermore, he also always ask me or Steven about our Catholic Things. Today(6 Jan) is the day of 3 kings go to visits Jesus that had born in the Crib. We went to the Church by using Bus. The church name is Holy Trinity Church. It is a Catholic Church which located at Jalan Datuk Bandar, Kuching or beside the Primary School of Kenyalang. During the Mass I thinks if I am once of the 3 Kings, how GOOD is it!! Cause I can see Baby Jesus and this is the Blessing of God. After the Mass, we went to King's Center for our breakfast and buy things. On the way to King's Centre, William also ask me somethings about Catholic Church and he told me that many different after compare with his Church. At King's Centre. I buy Washing Powder, Toothpaste and foods. All of those Cause me RM33. For me it is expensive because RM33 only can buy very few thing. I told my friends even though MALAYSIA RINGGIT RISE NOW but Price of things especially the things that we use it daily also rise. After that, we went back to our hostel. At Afternoon, I play Computer games and hear some English song. The song were recognized by roommate(William), he said the song very nice. After i heard the song is TRUE it is nice!!! May be Next time I will Post the name of the song to you all!!!! During the evening, Steven, Timmy(My other friends also live in hostel) and I went to King's Center for our dinner by walking. We made decision to eat economic rice. We eat the economic rice in the stall that we haven't eat it before. The price for the rice very Cheap. It only cost RM3.50 for one plate of rice with Curry Chicken, one type of Vegetable and import Tauhu. The Plate is full with those food then we eat it and went back to hostel again. At night, I felt very angry cause cannot online but I need thanks GOD that i use those time for my studies. This may be the arrangement of God to me so that i will studies. This is My life on 6 Jan, Do you all think that my life on Sunday is quite BORING Right ????? That all for my life on 6 Jan 2008.

3 comments:

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dominic said...

okok. I will but u need wait later!!! May be end of this month or after Chinese New Year!!!

Andrew said...

I think it's great that you are sharing your faith with your friend. Keep it up.

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com