Tuesday 8 January 2008

Swinburne January Intake and Promotion For Sushi

SWINBURNE JANUARY INTAKE(2008)

My other friend take photo for his New Student ID.


My friend do his registration and enrollment.


This morning around 9:15a.m my friends and I went to Swinburne (the Campus that I study now) for their registration and enrollment for Foundation in Business and Foundation in Engineering. During the registration and enrollment, I notice that some changes had been do by Swinburne. The changes was this year there will start study the MPW(MATA PELAJARAN WAJIB) first which I studies those Course in end of the year 2007. They will only start study their own foundation in March. At there I got one paper that promoting Sushi which the Promotion Paper given by the staff at there. Below is the Promotion paper that I get:



Promotion Form Sushi King in THE SPRING and BOULEVARD in Kuching


The Promotion is about the Sushi King promoting the Sushi which name"Unagi Slice Temaki". If you buy 1 you can get Free 1 and the price only cost you RM5. It is cheap right???? So get it quickly!!! but now you only can get the "Unagi Slice Temaki" Sushi in BOULEVARD. From 9 Jan 2008 you not only can get those Sushi in BOULEVARD , you also can get it from THE SPRING, KUCHING. Please remember the promotion only valid until 31 Jan 2008. So, you still wait for what? Get the"Unagi Slice Temaki" Sushi quickly or before the deadline.

3 comments:

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dominic said...

Ya, i Like sushi.William told me may be we go 2molo afternoon. U want follow and take sushi? Hahaha......

-CHUNG CHIN FONG- 钟泉锋 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com