Wednesday 16 January 2008

YESTERDAY NIGHT HAPPENING........

Yesterday (15/1) night around 11:45p.m something happening in my room!!! Let me tell you what happened in yesterday night. Yesterday night my roommate slept early and around 11:45p.m he uttered some word during he slept but this is no special for me cause almost every night I will heard he said something. Last night he no only said some word he also shouted he made me felt shock at that time cause at that time I still saw a movie called “I am legend”. Luckilly I don't have heart attack if not...... . The movie that I saw last night is English movie and it very nice to saw during midnight cause it is an action movie!! Let continue with what I said in previous, after he shouted I looking at him and he also looking at me. Then I continue saw my movie while he went out. When he comes back I asked him where you go he told me he went to toilet just now. After that he continue his sleeping and I also continue saw my movie. So this is what happening in my room last night. O! this morning I ask him whether he know what he do last night he told me he don’t know and I told him he TRUE don’t know about that. I told him may be he dreaming some scaring last night.

1 comment:

dominic said...

of course loh!!! I study very hard in those subject!!!!

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com