Saturday 5 January 2008

Introduction

5Th Jan 2008-the day that i start write blog. Why i want to write this blog? Actually i also no sure about this but i think it is because of most of my friends write the blog then give me the feeling to write the blog. Besides that,i also want to use this blog to improve my English cause my English is very poor. I also want to share my life no matter is happy or sad to all of u!! Now i will introduce myself. This year i am 18 years old, soon i will 19 years old.I am people that super active in Church but in study i no so active. I am talkative people cause i always share my experience to my friends. Lastly, i hope u all don't mind if this blog is too simple or many Grammar mistake. God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com