Thursday 30 April 2009

Unlucky Week!!!!!

This week I start my week 8 which this week also the first week after the semester breaks. In this week, there are few bad things happened. The first thing is the new tutor is really KNS, she really doesn’t know how to teach. During the tutorial class, other people make noise there she not care and when she teach she teach the common knowledge more than the knowledge that I suppose learn. The second thing is about my law test. After the law test, I think I only can score pass cause for me the test is hard. There is something that makes me very angry which is after the test I just know more than half of the students that take the test got the tips and according to them the questions that in law test paper are ALL same with the tips they get. The third thing is about my OM PROJECT SHOWCASE. My OM Project showcase Leader also KNS, I felt regret that last time choose she as our leader. She want everyone follow she idea only and other idea she don’t want to accept. Besides that, she only knows ask us to do the project but she do nothing. She also not attends most the extra meeting that organized by her with the poor reason which the reason is not feeling well or busy. Haiz…… why after the semester break for one week can so many unlucky cases happened??? The most I can’t believe is this week I only have three days class due to Friday is public holiday and Thursday I don’t have any class. This also means that everyday I face one unlucky case. I think that all that I want to share in here.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com