Monday 13 April 2009

Unlucky day......

I think today is unluncky day for me. this is because my ladtop has some problems and when I send to ACER Center in kuching, the worker told me that may be my hardware had broken. She told me that they will test my ladtop for around 3 days first. If they confirm the hardware broken they will help me repair it and I have been told that I not need to paid due to my ladtop still in warranty. However, she also told me they need around 2 to 3 week to claim the warranty for the hardware. This mean that I can't USE my ladtop for WHOLE month. Besides that, I receive a news that my FIS lecturer and Tutor had changed. I really don't like the way Swinburne management do thing, how can they change the lecture and tutor at the half way. My former FIS lecturer and Tutor is very good, she help me a lot in my FIS subject. The new lecturer and tutor that swinburne arrange is not good compare to my former lecturer and Tutor. That all that I want to share....... Finally God Bless!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com