Saturday 18 April 2009

Mid-Term Break

From today I start my one week mid-term break. In the mid-term break, I think I can’t play too much cause after mid-term break I will have a test, need pass up two assginment and some homework. I think this is the most busy mid-term break for me from the day I start study in Swinburne until today. Usally the mid-term break is the holiday for me to relax and enjoy, however this semester mid-term break I got many things to do and I can’t enjoy too much. I will go back to my hometown-- SIBU this morning by using bus and I need to make final prepartion NOW and make sure all the things that I need will bring back . Finally, I hope all my friends will have nice mid-term break.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com