Thursday 27 August 2009

Idlot librarian in my university library

Few days ago, I received an email from my university librarian. The e-mail is about I have borrow 4 books from the library and one of the book will due date soon. At first I think they may be send wrong, however when I check my transaction at librarynet it is true that I had borrow the books. The transaction shows that I have borrow 3 books that relate to physics and one finance book. The finance book was borrowed by me but the three physics books were borrow by other students. At that time, I think I am business student why I need to borrow the engineering books. So, I quickly email the librarian and told I not borrow the three physics books. The next day, I received reply from the librarian and told me that they will make the record. After I see the mail I still worry because if the students not return the books I need to pay the money. Each of the book cost RM2xx. After thinking for a while, I decided went to the library and asked the librarian about it. They told me that they had made the mistake and they already make the record. They also show the record to me and told me that if the students do not return the books they won’t ask from me. They also apologize to me for their mistake. Until today, when I check the transaction at librarynet I see that 2 books have returned and now only one left one book. I hope the student that borrows the book will return as soon as possible and this case will not happen again or the librarian will not do this kind of idiot thing again.








No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com