Friday 14 August 2009

Fester Registration System

My new semester had started on Monday and in the first week of lecture we had been asked to register the tutorial class. The registration will started at the last half hour of the lecture class. The registration system really fester because everybody need to fight for their tutorial class that they had chosen before the lecture started. This system had been used since last semester. In this semester I really be disgusted with the registration system because in one lecture class got around 150 students or above however there are only got 4 or 5 tutorial groups and each tutorial groups only can have 25 students. Furthermore, the officer also misbehaviour to us. During the registration, I noticed that the available tutorial groups was full and they just told us that there is new tutorial group in last minutes. This had happened to me and I need to register the new tutorial group for 2 subjects and this makes me need to make changes in another 2 subjects, if not it will clash my other subjects. I hope Swinburne will change the system next semester so that the students not need fight for it and save more time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com