Sunday 10 May 2009

Mother's Day

This morning the church that I went had celebrated the mother day. In Malaysia, people will celebrate the mother day in the second Sunday of the May. This year is the second time that I not celebrate with my mum. This is because in this two I need study and I can’t go back to sibu. In this day, I will think that how my mum sacrifices everything for me from the day I born until today even until my old age. However, sometime I still not really appreciate what she had done for me and I still complaining here and there. Mum, for me you are the best mum in this world. I know sometime I not really heard your advice or do the thing that you don’t like. Anyways, in here I want to say happy mother's day to you and I love you so much.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com