Friday 15 May 2009

Industrial trip to RTM, KUCHING



Today afternoon around 2:30p.m, my friends and I went to industrial trip to RTM, KUCHING. This trip is organized by the CPA Australia Student Charter (Swinburne Sarawak) and this trip is only for students who had joined the CPA Australia Student Charter (Swinburne Sarawak). It is free of charge but the places are limited. The committee use the first come first served basis for the members to register for the trip. Luckily, my friends and I got the change to visit the RTM. When we arrive there, we have been invited to a small meeting room for some explanation by the senior management worker. He brief about the way they work, place and some about the RTM station in Sarawak. After that, he asks his staff t bring all of us to the recording department for visiting. This is the first time I see how they recording the program for coming Gawai festival, how they work place and many others. After the visiting, we take picture in front of the main building and then we go back to our university. Due to my laptop Bluetooth got some problem, I can’t upload the pictures that I have taken this afternoon. I only can find the RTM logo in internet so I only upload it and the rest will upload after repair the bluetooth.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com