Wednesday 4 March 2009

Starting my Bachelor first year second semester

This Monday (2/3) morning, I started my new semester after I pass all my subjects in last semester. This semester Swinburne had started new system for students to register their tutorial time. For this few days, I need to register my tutorial at the lecture time. I think the new system are no good because during the register time, I saw many students fight to get their interested tutorial class and make the situation very messy. Luckily, all the tutorial class that I choose not many students want.....HAHA..... so I can get all the tutorial time that I want. I hope there were not any changes the the timetable or the tutorial time that I choose and I also hope next time Swinburne can choose a better ways for students to register the tutorial. That all cause I need go to attend to my lecture soon.

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com