Friday 20 March 2009

My second semester......

After honeymoon (holidays) for 3 months, I started my second semester of my bachelor program 3 week ago. This semester I take four subjects and the entire subject are very new to me. The subjects are Organization and Management, Business Information System, Law in Global Business and Financial Information System. After I attend the lecture and tutorial, I notice that only Organization and Management are easier than other three subjects. I think others three subjects are hard due to I don’t have much knowledge about the IT, the lecturer are come from foreign country and I don’t understand what he teach and lastly is may be due to the stress from the lecture and passing rate for this subject for past few semester are very low. Besides that, the Financial Information System also needs to use software called QuickBook. For me the software are not easy to use and the tutor that teach the QuickBook also come from foreign country. I hope that I won’t miss in the half ways for this three subjects and I can try my best to understand or try to catch up what the lecturer or tutor teach. That all, cause still more homework need to do especially for the Financial Information System.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com