Monday 8 September 2008

USELESS GRAPHIC CALCULATOR!!!!!!


Last month, I borrow a graphic calculator from my friend for using in the subject Quantitative Analysis. The graphic calculator name is TI-84. When I use for around 2 week I notice the calculator having problem so I send it to technician for checking and fixing. After the technician checking and fixing I paid RM15 for the fee and the calculator can used. However after one week which was this afternoon, the calculator having problem again and I send to the technician again. This time after the technician checking he told me that the component in the calculator having problem and told me that if the calculator still in warranty if still can claim new one, if the warranty over then….you may throw in the rubbish bin. After that I told my friend and my friend said he will ask the lecturer tomorrow. I hope he can claim new one. But the BIGGEST problem is I need to find new calculator for my coming mid-term. I think the bad is I need to spend RM 670 to buy the new calculator which only use for ONE SEMESTER!!!!! if I can’t find the second hand calculator. Even through I can find second hand I also need to spend few hundred ringgit Malaysia to buy it. In here I would like to tell all of you please don’t buy the suck calculator!!!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com