Thursday 11 September 2008

Hostel Orientation night

This evening around 6:30p.m my hostel friends and I went to orientation night that held by Swinburne hostel committee. According to the notice that posted out, all students who live in hostel need go to the orientation night we need to pay RM5 for the dinner. The orientation held at Swinburne auditorium. When we arrived at auditorium, we notice many people arrived already then we quickly find a place. At around 6:40p.m the MC said we can start our dinner. When is the turn for me to take the food, I notice that the food quite nice which got santan rice, chicken, 2 types of vegetables and fruits. After that we went back to our place for having our dinner. After we finished our food, we noticed still many people haven’t take their food due to the food that prepared were not enough. I also saw 5 people only eat the santan rice which also can said they paid RM5 for only eat white rice. At around 7:45p.m the warden said is the time for choosing the new committee for hostel. When she asked us nominate some name, I noticed that most of the people that nominated was the new face. I can say I never see them before and don’t know how they behave and ways to work for hostel so I only vote for 2 posts which are president and treasurer. Then she brief about the problems that hostel usually have especially about the cleanness of kitchen and toilet before she give us fill the survey form which the survey form is about continuing for staying at hostel for next semester. After I fill the form and pass it up I go back and when I saw the time just around 8:15p.m.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com