Tuesday 25 March 2008

today happening

This afternoon 2:30p.m I went to Marketing lecture at room 4.01. During the lecture held the lecturer told all of us that tutorial class for group 1 and group 3 closed due to the fewer students in those groups. So the lecturer asked the students in those two groups changed to group 2 and group 4. After I check the time table I notice that the time for both new groups are clashing with my other subject time. I told my lecturer and my lecturer ask me go to find the coordinator for discussing how to arrange it. When I meet the coordinator, the coordinator told me that I need to rearrange the time-table. After I rearrange the time-table I find that the study time for Friday is from 8:30a.m until 6:30p.m which I will have the class non-stop in that time and I only have one hour break in between the time. Hai, how UNLUCKY I am!!! At that time I think if the time-table is arrange by me this problem will not happened. Why I said like this cause from this semester all of us time table will arrange by computer.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com