Sunday 16 February 2014

Annual Dinner

I joined an annual dinner that organized by my company which I currently work few days ago. This is my first annual dinner since I joined this company. I still remember that due to some reason the company does not organize annual dinner in last year. This year the annual dinner held at The Queen, one’s of the famous lounge bar in Sibu. When I heard the annual dinner was organized at there I quite feel surprise. This is because heard my colleagues said usually annual dinner will held at restaurant and the food is banquet style. In previous annual dinner, there are no any programs.  They just sit there chit-chat and eat, after that they took the present and go home.


This year, the annual dinner is totally difference with what my colleagues told me. At that night, I saw the foods are in buffet style and it’s consisting of western, Japanese and Chinese food. Besides that, there are also some games prepared by my assistant manager. The games that we have played are Q&A and passing objects in order to get an ‘angpaw’. Even though the games look like quite childish but it’s really fun. This is my first time to play together with them at outside office. Usually, I only will chit-chat with my colleagues at office during office hour. I never come out with them or join any activities with them after office hours.  At last, I successfully get two ‘angpaw’ and one water bottle from my boos.  Anyway, I really feel enjoy the annual dinner that night. Y(^_^)Y


No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com