Sunday 26 September 2010

Change!!


Last Monday night, my roommate told me that CPAASC Board has announced the new committee through e-mail. When I checked my mail, I has received mail and informed by CPAASC that I was chosen by them. At that time, I really don’t felt happy about it because the mail also informed me that I need to attend a meeting in Wednesday and the time for meeting is clashed with my another activity which is Tree Planting activity. At Wednesday, I have chosen to attend the CPAASC Board meeting and not to attend the Tree Planting activity.  During the meeting, they have announced that this semester is a busy semester because they will have a lot of meeting and activity to organize. After the meeting, I still not felt happy even though I have become part of the board.  On Thursday, my assignment teammate also asked to me why I want to become CPAASC committee member and he also mentioned that after I become CPAASC committee member I will not free and I may not finish my assignment in time and others. At that time, I don’t reply him however when I walk home and I think I start felling regret to become CPAASC committee member. The reason that I regret was will I able to manage my time probably and some problem which my assignment  teammate have said to me. At that night, I discuss this with my roommate and ex-roommate. They have given me many good advices. I have joined the meeting that CPAASC held on Friday and I also help CPAASC in Swinburne Carnival on Saturday. In these 2 days, I attended both activities as Committee member.  After yesterday (Saturday), NOW I would say that I NOT REGRET to become CPAASC COMMITTEE MEMBER. This is because I really feel happy after gathering or working with them after these two days. Anyway, I would like to thanks my roommate and ex-roommate—Son Tong and Adrian Toh for their good advice and thanks CPAASC to chosen me to become a part in CPAASC committee member.    

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com