Tuesday 23 June 2009

The first case for H1N1 in SARAWAK

Today morning, my housemate told me that he had seen news in the online newspaper. The news is about a Swinburne student from Kuching having been treated for H1N1. At first, I not really believe my house mate, I think he only kidding with me. Until I went to the bookshop to buy the newspaper, I saw the news and I believe it. Just now, when I check my Blackboard whether got any announcement for doing the enrolment for my next semester. I have seen Swinburne management posted an announcement which about the H1N1. According to the announcement posted, the student concerned was formerly from Swinburne Sarawak but transferred to Melbourne in year 2007. They also mentioned that the State Operation Room at Sarawak General Hospital that is handling the flu pandemic does not have any information to indicate that the student had been to the Sarawak Campus since his return. So any concern that the student had passed on the virus on campus can be safely ruled out. This means that the students in Swinburne Sarawak are safety. After I see this announcement, I fell lucky because if the student has goes to Swinburne then I may get the chance to be treating by the H1N1. This time I really need to thank the GOD!!! That all, I want to share in here.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com