Tuesday 2 December 2008

Finallly finish my final exam!!!!

After suffering for two week, finally my final exam finish today noon 12p.m. Now, it is the time for me to do anything that I like. Hahaha!!!!! I still remember in this two week how I study and I think this is the first time in my life which I study until late midnight and the average time that I sleep is around 4 to 5 hours per days. I will not forget how I memorized all the notes especially for the subject- marketing concept which the notes all not easy to memorized. Anyways, I would like thanks god because I think can get at least pass in all the subjects and I hope I can get a better grade. Now, I think I need to start to pack all my things cause next semester I will move out from Swinburne hostel, Sarawak campus before I go back to my hometown this Friday night. I think that all that I want to share. Lastly, God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com