Wednesday 27 August 2008

Foundation Graduation

This morning, my friend and I went to Swinburne student services to get my foundation graduation certificate. After we get own certificate, we had been asked to check the certificate whether got any wrong typing especially in name before we sign for taking the certificate. After we checked and signed my friend suddenly said this foundation certificate very expensive. He said we spent one year time and RM 11000(fee)+around RM7000 (living fee+ Hostel fee) for getting this certificate. He also kidding we need to keep this certificate in the insurance boxes. While for me, I also felt this certificate very expensive because I think I not only spent the money and time, I also spent my heart in this certificate. Anyway, when I get the certificates I felt super happy cause I not only can graduate my foundation I also not disappointed my parents. Now, I will work harder in my Bachelor programs so that after three year my parents can come and join my bachelor graduation ceremony.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Copyright © 2008-present
http:dominicting.blogspot.com